Business and Industry
We’ll check your advertisement copy for grammatical error and other language issues, while ensuring your lines are as persuasive as you want them for your brand.
We’ll help you impress your shareholders and potential investors in the language department so you can focus on the content of your annual report.
Let us help you craft as much interest in your products and services with lively choice of words while keeping them error-free throughout. u address them. We’ll point out any statements that seem incorrect.
We’ll help you make effective business letters that address the proper use of tone, style, and format. You will not worry again about lost business relationships or making new ones.
We’ll ensure your presentations do not show embarassing typographical errors and wrong use of terms and phrases, to create an effective impression to your audience.
We’ll help you polish and edit your message in order to create content that is truly ready for the public and your target audience.
We’ll ensure your product or training manual is as user-friendly as possible, taking advantage of accessible choice of English words and phrasing to make your clients develop intimate knowledge of your offerings.
Content is king, and we make sure your website reflects that by ridding it of language and grammar errors so it will score high on SEO and SEM points.
We’ll format your manuscript using select design principles and superior software.
Artwork and Illustrations
In publishing, books are truly judged by their cover. Our award-winning artists will make sure your audience will be captivated by the beauty of your book covers at first look.
Specialty Services require a broad range of services. To avoid misunderstandings on pricing and delivery times, we request that you kindly submit your works / files for evaluation. We shall then promptly advise you, along with the actual cost and working schedule.
Comprehensive Editing Services
- All editing is done electronically in Microsoft® Word, compatible with MS Word 7 and later versions.
- Editing style follows the rules set by Chicago Manual of Style, AMA, APA, and others preferred by academies, businesses, and major publishing houses.
- The edits are clear: you could easily see the changes done to your manuscript.
- We will send you back the revised manuscript along with a clean file version —no more editing marks —to allow you to see your manuscript in its final uncluttered form.
- If you are not familiar with the Track Changes feature in MS Word, we’ll send you a quick guide as well.